This product is to replace old/obsolete or failed VYKON Tridum JACE 8000 embedded hardware. You will need to use existing or purchase new Niagara software license plus annual support/maintenance separately.
- Replacement JACE-8000 Hardware only
- Does not include SD card or Niagara software license.
- TI AM3352: 1000MHz ARM® Cortex™-A8 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Wi-Fi (Client or WAP) IEEE802.11a/b/g/n IEEE802.11n HT20 @ 2.4GHz IEEE802.11n HT20/HT40 @ 5GHz Configurable radio (Off, WAP, or Client) WPAPSK/WPA2PSK supported
- USB type A connector Back-up and restore support
- (2) isolated RS-485 with selectable bias and termination
- (2) 10/100MB Ethernet ports Secure boot
- 24VAC/DC power supply
- Real time clock Batteryless