Niagara Workbench licenses expire on March 31st of each year regardless of the time of purchase. You will require to renew your license prior to March 31st of each year to keep your license active. We will send you a reminder.
Note: You will receive Workbench license for both Niagara 4 (all versions from 4.0 to current) and Niagara AX (all versions from AX 3.0 to 3.8)
Niagara Workbench S-ENG-DEMO is the engineering tool for building database, commissioning, configuring and programming JACE and Sedona controllers from a technician’s desktop or laptop.
This is a software license only product. No Hardware included.
Niagara 4 Supervisor (Browser based and WorkBench) require host ID for license activation. You will also need a host ID for any extended SMA etc. Niagara Host ID is a unique identifier and is tied to the computer where you have Niagara installed.
You must already know your host ID but if you don’t or if you’re new to Niagara, below are links to download Niagara 4 Supervisor software for Linux and Windows that you can install and get a host ID. Once downloaded and installed, please generate a host ID (typically you would see host ID on the last screen of your installation) and come back to Dihuni.com to purchase Supervisor and Workbench licenses for software activation. (not required for JACE or IO Module or Edge Controller VEC-10 purchase).
N4 Supervisor Windows Version
N4 Supervisor Linux Version
For more information on installation and obtaining a host ID please download the Host ID guide or see below:
Installing the software:
- Locate the downloaded zip file and right-click.
- Choose extract all.
- Once extracted, locate Installer_x64.exe and double-click to install. (if you do not have a 64 operating system, use the x86 version.)
- Read and accept the License agreement then click next.
- It is recommended to set the installation directory to be more specific to the version that you are installing. EX: C:\Niagara\Niagara-188.8.131.52.1×64.
- You may be asked to establish a system passphrase. Use Niagara4Rocks to keep it simple.
- Choose (at least) to add Start menu shortcuts and then select next.
- Ensure you have an active internet connection, then select Finish.
You should then be redirected to a web page showing you Host ID.
Most Tridium/Vyon hardware products are typically in stock and can ship in 1-2 days. Tridium software licenses take 1-2 days to be processed/generated after which we email you the software license and download link (as applicable).
You can also request expediting without any fee below and we will try our best to meet your request.
We are pioneers in the Connected IoT industries and Smart Buildings is one of our main focus areas. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider us for Tridium products
- Lowest price in the market – we work hard to keep our Tridium/VYKON prices best in the market. We also price match so let us know if you find a product cheaper somewhere
- Dihuni was founded by former Tridium/VYKON/Honeywell executive who has led the development and launch of Niagara 4, JACE 8000 and all related products.
- We are consultative. Tridium/VYKON products are extremely powerful but also can be complex to understand how to deploy and select products from the portfolio. We help you guide through your deployment scenarios and recommend the products you should buy
- We are specialized in both hardware and software
- We have made it extremely simple for you to buy Tridium products through our easy to use E-Commerce platform.
- We work closely with Tridium/VYKON and Niagara community to keep up to date on Niagara technical happenings and also help Tridium with future product ideas coming through our customers.
- We respond fast – whether its price or technical questions; we rope in the right contacts to answer your questions promptly
Tridium is the manufacturer of the JACE hardware and developer of the esteemed Niagara Software. Tridium does not sell JACE 8000 or Niagara Software using its own brand. VYKON brand is owned by Tridium and all Tridium products in original shape (without any functional modifications) are marketed and sold as VYKON branded products. Additionally both Vykon and Tridium brands are owned by Honeywell.
“Tridium is the world’s leading brand for BAS software and we use them in several commercial buildings. We regularly need to upgrade our niagara software and add JACE to our existing and new BMS projects. Dihuni has done a great job with a simple and intuitive buying system for Tridium products.”
All products listed, sold and shipped are 100% new and factory packaged (not refurbished, open boxed or used). Standard and customized hardware products mostly ship direct from manufacturer’s facilities after assembly and rigorous testing to ensure high quality and to reduce unnecessary shipping/handling. Software license keys are generated by software partners and delivered to your email addresses directly from the partner or through Dihuni.
Dihuni was formed to simplify Digital Transformation. The internet has changed everything – from software applications to compute, storage and networking hardware. At Dihuni, we believe every business is transforming to enable digital customer outcomes and our mission is to ensure we can enable you with the right hardware, software and services to make that happen. Believe us, no matter which application you are working on today, you are helping transform the world into a Digital place. Customers love us because we offer :
- Free Shipping (USA)
- Lowest Prices
- Fast Response & Quick Shipping
- Easy Software Licensing and Delivery
- Technical & Product Management Expertise
- Only shop for IT & IoT products
- Authorized Partnerships
- New Factory Packaged Products Only
- Direct Build/Test at Manufacturer’s facilities
- Manufacturer’s Warranty & Tech Support
- Custom Integration Services
- Global Shipping
- Flexible Payment Methods – Credit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Pay, PO/Net Terms
World Class Customers
We proudly serve customers ranging from Fortune Corporations to Universities, Schools, Startups, Small and Medium Businesses, Government and Individual Buyers. Some of our customers are below:
- Top 5 Semiconductor Companies
- Top 3 RideShare / Autonomous Companies
- Top 5 IT Infrastructure Companies
- Top Universities including Johns Hopkins, Duke, University of California (several) etc
- Top IoT, AI and Deep Learning Startups
- Smart Building/Industrial IoT Integrators
- Top Defense Contractors e.g. Lockheed Martin
- Major Government Agencies, U.S. Navy etc
And many more…
Check out our latest reviews here….
World Class Partners
Dihuni partners with world class companies such as Dell, HPE, Lenovo, Supermicro, Intel, Microsoft, VMware, Tridium and several other top Software and Hardware IT & IoT companies. We carefully select best-in-class technology and business partners and work with them on strategy, product roadmap and solutions development to ensure we not only provide you the best product but also help our partners enhance their offerings. With our deep rooted partnerships and relationships with product teams, we are able to escalate any product issue or provide new requirements based on your feedback directly to our partners. Our partnerships offer you the best in the following areas :
- Server, Storage and Networking Hardware
- Cloud Services
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Software Development – Onshore (US) and Offshore
- Operating Systems
- Federal Contracting
High Quality Manufacturing for Standard Products
We leverage the manufacturing capabilities of our partners and work closely with them to customize your system. Instead of adding more complexity in shipping individual parts, integrating and testing it at facilities that require constant maintenance, we work closely with our OEM partners and use their expertise and operations so they can build a high quality system that is suitable for your exact application. By doing this, we are able to not only control manufacturing costs and pass on the savings to you but also deliver a system directly from our partner to you in any part of the world. At Dihuni, we ensure and select partners who adhere to rigorous design implementation, manufacturing standards and ISO standards to ensure that its products are produced with the highest quality and reliability. Our partners integrate only the best quality parts and components into their system boards, servers, and chassis. To ensure excellent performance even under extreme operating conditions, our products undergo rigorous environmental and intense computational testing. These quality efforts optimize system performance and minimize system downtime for you to have an extremely reliable system from Dihuni.
Focus on Solution, Not Just Hardware
We know you are looking for hardware as part of a solution that you are implementing. With our experience in software as well as real world IT implementation, we help you select the right product that fits your solution. There is huge complexity in implementing a successful solution regardless of whether you are a software developer wanting a fast developer machine or if you are involved in developing an efficient on-premise and cloud back-end infrastructure for your IT or Internet of Things (IoT) applications or setting up the right systems for data, analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Digital Applications. We help you through your needs regardless of the size of your project and your budget.
Our leadership has over 20 years of experience in designing, developing, manufacturing and shipping servers and embedded/IoT systems in high volume. With direct experience with companies such as Dell, NEC, Supermicro, Honeywell, BSDi etc, we are experts in effective product management and will help you with every need you may have. We carefully select each product that we carry and understand the target applications for your systems. Utilizing our experience in software, we also provide Digital Transformation and Agile software development consulting services should you need help with any of your projects in IoT, IT etc.
We Really Believe in Customer Service
We believe and have implemented best practices in product design, development and more importantly customer service. This thinking is permeated throughout our company. We offer :
- High Quality Products and Consultation on product positioning and suitability
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast response times
- On-time Delivery
- Completely customized systems and services including
- Phone and Onsite Support including Manufacturer’s Support
- Marketing opportunity for your project and case studies
We appreciate your business! Please call us at 703-436-4721 or email us at email@example.com for any question or information. We respond promptly and you can contact us even during weekends.