Dihuni is a leading IT, AI and IoT solutions provider. With our continued growth in Deep Learning and AI infrastructure solutions, we are now looking for Business Development Managers to join our team at an exciting time of growth. We have multiple remote Work From Home (WFH) positions in the USA and are looking for exceptional candidates to continue our momentum.
You will create and manage new business opportunities, as well as focus on closing new customer partnerships in verticals assigned to you. Our Deep Learning solutions are greatly required in healthcare, educational, industrial, Oil & Gas and other markets and applications aimed at solving big problems and enabling data scientists, researchers, and engineers to overcome challenges that were once thought impossible.
This is a contract (1099) commission only position with pre-determined and agreed commissions based as a percentage of profit/sales. You can work on a flexible schedule and results are what matter in this role. This is a fully remote position and you will use your own computer, phone and location to perform this role. The Average Selling Price (ASP) of AI servers is much higher than standard servers so you can expect to make handsome commission on each sale.
The major job responsibilities in this role are:
- Research potential target customers in vertical(s) assigned to you. Qualify opportunities and create target lists for vertical markets
- Reach out to prospects through email, phone, Linked-In etc; use past contacts wherever possible
- Position Dihuni as a leader in AI/Deep Learning solutions and pitch our server product portfolio and customization services to customers
- Prepare proposals/quotes and do competitive research to ensure we win and with decent margins
- Develop long term relationships with customers for recurring business opportunities
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales/business development or marketing in the IT hardware or software field
- Knowledge of server platforms based on Intel and AMD CPU and NVIDIA GPU ; Direct experience is preferred
- Experience with Dell, HPE, Lenovo, Supermicro, Gigabyte, Tyan, NEC or other server vendor is preferred
- Awareness of AI software such as Tensorflow, Python, Keras, Digits etc are differentiators
- Effective communicator and fast learner
- Energetic, hardworking and goal oriented, enthusiastic and able to work independently
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunities for All
It is the policy of Dihuni LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.