- Manufacturer Part Number: AMX-VTK0001
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
AMX Jetpack is an incredibly affordable switching, transport, and control solution for K12 classrooms and small-to-medium meeting spaces that provides simple to operate room controls, multiple video inputs, and enables voice lift for clear communication with everyone in the space. The JPK-1300 combines 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI and USB-C video switching and distance transport, room control, wallplate accessibility, and audio amplification in a kit that requires zero programming and provides the security and reliability that AMX is well known to provide.
The kit is fully loaded to support a wide range of classroom and meeting space applications and can be controlled through panel buttons, IR, RS-232, TCP/IP, a REST API, a Web GUI, and the Jetpack Management PC tool.
The kit includes:
- 6-Button Keypad with volume knob
- 3-Input Switching Wallplate Transmitter (2 HDMI, 1 USB-C) includes auto and manual switching modes, and support for transmission of uncompressed video and audio up to 40m/131ft at 4K or 70m/230ft at 1080P over shielded Cat 6/6A/7 cable
- Multi-Function Receiver with Built-In 2x25W 4/8-ohm Amplifier, USB signal pass-through, RS232 control, Relay, IR, mic/line input, line out, remote mute, audio de-embedding, USB-AUDIO, ARC function, and CEC control (Embedded HDBaseT™ technology allows for full usage of HDMI and controls over Cat 6/6A/7 cable.)
- Web Configuration for simplified installation
- Jetpack Management PC tool included for campus wide room and device management
The kit is available in two models – JPK-1300-UA (US/AU version) and JPK-1300-EK (EU/UK version). It is the ideal solution for K12 and other education applications as well as enterprise and hospitality venues needing affordable, multi-functional A/V support for classrooms and small-to-medium meeting spaces that could benefit from a bundled product offering 4K60 video transmission and switching, room and device control, audio amplification, simplified web configuration and campus management.
AMX Jetpack is ideal for K12 and other education applications as well as enterprise and hospitality venues needing affordable, multi-functional A/V support for classrooms and small-to-medium meeting spaces that could benefit from a bundled product offering 4K60 video transmission and switching, room and device control, audio amplification for voice lift, simplified web configuration and campus management.
- 4K60, HDMI 2.0, and HDCP 2.2 Support – Supports video resolution up to 4K@50/60Hz 4:2:0, 10.2Gbps video bandwidth
- USB-C and HDMI Video Inputs – Transmitter includes 2x HDMI and 1x USB-C video inputs
- HDBT Distance Transport – HDBT transmits lossless and zero-delay video & audio up to 131ft/40m for 4K or 230ft/70m for 1080P via a Shielded Cat 6/6A/7 cable
- USB Pass-Through – Built-in USB-C and USB-B Host 2×1 USB Hub with pass-through to simplify connectivity to smart boards
- Audio Amplifier – Built-In 2x25W 4/8-ohm Amplifier
- Comprehensive Audio Features- USB2.0 audio on USB-C input, Mic/Line Input, Line Output, HDMI Audio Extraction, ARC support, and Remote Mute
- Power Over Cable (PoC) – A single power supply connected to the Receiver powers the entire solution
- Included Campus Management Software- Jetpack Management Tool PC Software makes it easy to discover and manage all your AMX Jetpack kits on the same network
- Simplified Room Control – Control the display or projector and a screen from built-in control ports on the RX or CEC
There are no reviews yet.