- Manufacturer Part Number: PRIME H410M-A/CSM
- Chipset Manufacturer: Intel
- Total Processor Supported: 1
- Processor Socket: Socket LGA-1200
- Processor Supported:
- Pentium Gold
- Core i5
- Core i7
- Core i9
- Core i3
- Number of Memory Slots: 2
- Memory Form Factor:
- Maximum Memory: 64 GB
- Memory Speed Supported:
- 2666 MHz
- 2933 MHz
- 2800 MHz
- 2400 MHz
- 2133 MHz
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
- Onboard Video: CPU Dependent Video
- Audio Channels: 7.1
- Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 3
- Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 3
- Number of PCI Express x1 Slots: 2
- Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 1
- Total Number of USB Ports: 6
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 4
- Number of USB 3.2 Ports: 2
- VGA: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- DVI: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Number of SATA Interfaces: 4
- Number of M.2 Interfaces: 1
- Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 6
- Number of Onboard USB 2.0 Ports: 4
- Number of Onboard USB 3.2 Ports: 2
- Onboard S/PDIF Header: Yes
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Width: 8.9″
- Depth: 8″
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Intel® H410 (LGA 1200) mic-ATX motherboard with DDR4 support, DVI, D-Sub, USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, SATA 6 Gbps, COM header
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability
- Ultrafast connectivity: 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime H410 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via included software and hardware.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H410 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
Cool to the Core
Prime H410 series is engineered with an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime H410 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. A H410 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Little Things Make a Big Difference
Prime H410 series add the nuanced details that improve every experience, exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
Separate Layer for Left and Right Tracks
Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
Premium Japanese Capacitors
Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.