- Manufacturer Part Number: PRIME H610M-E D4
- Chipset Manufacturer: Intel
- Total Processor Supported: 1
- Processor Socket: Socket LGA-1700
- Processor Generation Supported: 12th Gen
- Processor Supported:
- Pentium Gold
- Core i5
- Core i9
- Core i3
- Core i7
- Number of Memory Slots: 2
- Memory Form Factor: DIMM
- Memory Speed Supported: 3200 MHz
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
- Onboard Video: CPU Dependent Video
- Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 2
- Number of PCI Express x1 Slots: 1
- Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 1
- Total Number of USB Ports: 4
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports: 2
- VGA: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Number of SATA Interfaces: 4
- Number of M.2 Interfaces: 2
- Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 6
- Number of Onboard USB 2.0 Ports: 4
- Number of Onboard USB 3.2 Ports: 2
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Intel® H610 (LGA 1700) mic-ATX motherboard with DDR4, PCIe 4.0, dual M.2 slots, Realtek 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI®, D-Sub, USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, SATA 6 Gbps, COM header, RGB header
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel® processors
- Comprehensive cooling: PCH heatsink and Fan Xpert 2+
- Ultrafast connectivity: 32Gbps M.2 slot, Realtek 1 Gb Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime H610 provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H610 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
Intelligent Control l All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode – a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quickly and easily find the option or setting you need.
ASUS User Profile
Port configuration settings between different BIOS versions or share them with friends.
Prime H610 series are engineered with heatsink and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Cooler by Design
Prime H610 series feature comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Multiple Temperature Sources
Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors. Fan Xpert 2+ allows you to map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks.
Prime H610 series are built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 12th Generation Intel® processors. ASUS H610 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Storage l Dual M.2 slots (up to 32 Gbps)
PRIME H610M-E D4 offers two M.2 slots that support data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via PCIe 3.0, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.