- Manufacturer Part Number: 13L75AA-AX
- Memory Size: 16 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Memory Voltage: 1.20 V
- Memory Speed: 3200 MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-3200/PC4-25600
- CAS Latency: CL22
- Device Supported:
- Mobile Workstation
- All-in-One PC
- Mini PC
- Number of Pins: 260-pin
- Form Factor: SoDIMM
HP-Compaq Products :
- EliteBook 830 G8
- EliteBook 835 G7 Notebook
- EliteBook 840 G8
- EliteBook 850 G8
- EliteDesk 800 G6 Desktop Mini
- EliteDesk 805 G6 Desktop Mini
- EliteOne 800 G6 24 & 27 All-in-One
- Elitebook 855 G7 Notebook
- ProBook 430 G8
- ProBook 440 G7
- ProBook 440 G8
- ProBook 445 G7
- ProBook 450 G8
- ProBook 455 G7
- ProBook 640 G8
- ProDesk 400 G6 (Mini Desktop)
- ProDesk 600 G6 (Mini desktop)
- ProOne 400 G6 All-in-One
- Probook 650 G8
- Retail System MP9 G4
- Thin Client t740
- Workstation Z2 Mini G5
- ZBook Firefly 14 G7 Mobile Workstation
- ZBook Firefly 14 G8 Mobile Workstation (Iris Xe Graphics)
- ZBook Firefly 15.6 G8 Mobile Workstation (Iris Xe Graphics)
- ZBook Power G7 Mobile Workstation
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Axiom’s DDR4 Modules use the latest evolutionary DRAM design, provides improved speed, power management and reliability. The release of DDR4 delivers an overall performance improvement of up to 30% for single DIMM configurations. DDR4 performance scales up to 65% faster in 3-DIMM per channel (3DPC) applications over DDR3.
High bandwidth and faster data rates combined with lower voltage demands deliver the most compelling and significant DRAM computing update in the past decade.
- 100% Increase in speed – Faster Data Rate equates to more responsive application loads on data-intensive programs.
- 300% increase in component densities – Equals larger modules for next-generation performance demands.
- 20% decrease in power consumption – Less power consumed means less wasted resources to cool systems and reserves battery program for mobile devices.
- Provides greater reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) in enterprise applications – Complete integrity and fault tolerance for longer periods without system failure.
- Improved data signal.
There are no reviews yet.