- Manufacturer Part Number: KV134A-R2
- Number of Computers Supported: 16
- Number of Local Users Supported: 4
- Maximum Operating Distance: 100 ft
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Input Voltage Range: 90 V AC – 264 V AC
- Height: 8.3″
- Width: 11.5″
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
- Country of Origin: United States
- TAA Compliant: Yes
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Up to 16 users can access up to 1000 CPUs in a system simultaneously.
- Programmable security keeps your servers safe from unauthorized users.
- Dedicated expansion port enables you to connect up to 1000 CPUs!
- Equip it with RJ-45 coax, DB15, or HD15 expansion cards and cables.
- Modular design-start with an empty chassis and build your own configuration with plug-in cards! Also provides simplified setup in larger configurations.
- Models available with redundant power supplies.
- Supports PC, Sun, and PC UNIX CPUs.
- Features serial emulation.
With the ServSwitch Affinity, you can access up to 1000 computers from up to 16 keyboards, monitors, and mice. Plus, the ServSwitch Affinity reduces clutter, frees up space, and it lowers your equipment and power costs!
Go with a blueprint or design your own.
Your ServSwitch Affinity options are limited only by your application needs! Choose our preconfigured models for either 2 users and 8 CPUs (KV132A-R2) or for 4 users and 16 CPUs (KV134A-R2). Or start with an empty expansion chassis (KV130A, KV130DA, KV138A, KV138DA, KV139A, or KV139DA) and add plug-in cards to create an Affinity configuration that suits your application perfectly! Each chassis supports up to 4 users and 16 CPUs. Use the expansion cables to cascade multiple chassis and attach up to 4, 8, or 16 users and 1000 CPUs!
It’s easy to use.
The multiplatform ServSwitch Affinity is easy to operate. Connect your PC, Sun®, or PC UNIX® CPUs and keyboards, monitors, and mice using the cables below. You can even connect your USB keyboards and mice. Then access the on-screen menu, configure and save your settings, and you’re ready to go!
The Affinity features a configuration password as well as user login passwords.
Access your CPUs in one of four ways:
- In view mode, a control station’s monitor reflects a selected CPU’s activity, but the keyboard and mouse are disabled and no changes can be made.
- In share mode, the control stations gain access to CPUs on a first-come, first-served basis. A control station releases control of a CPU for use by the other station(s) after a time-out period.
- In control mode, one control station can take exclusive control of a CPU. Other stations can access the CPU but cannot control it in any way.
- In private mode, one control station has exclusive access and control over a CPU.
Amazing on-screen technology:
- Display pops up on top of existing video.
- Easy-to-use menus for configuring all settings.
- Show 80 columns/25 rows of text in 16 colors.
- CPU names can be shown in six different fonts.
- Name of selected CPU fades after an adjustable time interval. Or use a keyboard command to instantly show or hide CPU name.
- Choose CPUs from a window with adjustable color and position.
- Screen saver with four patterns.
- ISO8859-I character set for international support.