- Manufacturer Part Number: C9136I-E
- Wireless LAN Standard: 802.11ax
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 5
- Network Band: Tri Band
- Frequency Band:
- 2.40 GHz
- 5 GHz
- 6 GHz
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 10.20 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology: Yes
- Beamforming Technology: Yes
- Data Encryption: Yes
- Encryption Standard:
- Ethernet Technology: 5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- USB: Yes
- Management Port: Yes
- Antenna Form Factor: Internal
- Height: 2.2″
- Width: 9.9″
- Depth: 9.9″
- Weight (Approximate): 3.60 lb
The Cisco® Catalyst® 9136 Series Access Points are the next generation of enterprise access points supporting the new 6-GHz band for Wi-Fi. They are resilient, secure, and intelligent
The Wi-Fi 6E-compliant Catalyst 9136 Series takes advantage of the 6-GHz band expansion to produce a network that is more reliable and secure, with higher throughput, more capacity, and less device interference. The access points come with two 4×4 radios and one 8×8 radio and provide a host of features.
Wi-Fi 6E technology extends Wi-Fi 6 into the 6-GHz spectrum, bringing faster speeds and lower latency while also providing more security to the network. As apps become increasingly vital for getting work done, clients need unencumbered access to them. Wi-Fi 6E provides that direct access.
- Network speed increases due to the new 6-GHz spectrum and additional bandwidth.
- A new standard of reliability and predictability of connection that is shortening the gap between wireless and wired connections. Wi-Fi 6E devices won’t have to share the same spectrum with any devices that are not Wi-Fi 6E compliant and will have an additional 1.2 GHz of no-interference spectrum to themselves.
- Greater network security than ever before, due to mandatory WPA3 security.
There are no reviews yet.