- Manufacturer Part Number: FMC1600-K9
- Input Voltage Range: 120 V AC – 230 V AC
- Form Factor: Rack Mount
- Height: 1.7″
- Width: 16.9″
- Depth: 29.8″
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: WEEE
- Limited Warranty: 90 Day
The Cisco Firepower™ Management Center increases the effectiveness of your Cisco® network security solutions by providing centralized, integrated, and streamlined management.
The Cisco Firepower Management Center is the administrative nerve center for select Cisco security products running on a number of different platforms. It provides complete and unified management of firewalls, application control, intrusion prevention, URL filtering, and advanced malware protection. The Management Center is the centralized point for event and policy management for the following solutions:
- Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services
- Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (NGIPS)
- Cisco FirePOWER Threat Defense for ISR
- Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
The Cisco Firepower Management Center provides extensive intelligence about the users, applications, devices, threats and vulnerabilities that exist in your network. It also uses this information to analyze your network’s vulnerabilities. It then provides tailored recommendations on what security policies to put in place and what security events you should investigate.
There are no reviews yet.