- Manufacturer Part Number: CAC-1510-A
- Adapter Type: DVI-D/USB-C
- Connector on First End: 1 x Type C Male USB 3.2 (Gen 1) USB
- Connector on Second End: 1 x DVI-D (Dual-Link) Female Digital Video
- Maximum Resolution Supported: 3840 x 2160
- Length: 9.6″
- Weight (Approximate): 2.33 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
USB3.2 Gen1 Type-C to Dual Link DVI-D HDCP OFF version Active Adapter M/F for Apple Cinema Displays
The Club 3D CAC-1510-A is a USB3.2 Gen1 Type-C input to Dual Link DVI-D or Single Link DVI output adapter HDCP OFF version for Apple Cinema Displays or other displays which do not support HDCP.
The USB3.2 Gen1 Type-C to Dual Link DVI or Single Link DVI Adapter is the easiest solution for connecting your USB3.2 Gen1 Type-C source device featuring DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode to a DVI enabled Monitor or Projector.
This adapter is compact and highly portable. Powered by the USB C port, the adapter requires no external power and is ideal for use with the latest notebooks and Ultrabooks.
Supports: Dual Link DVI-D highest resolution of 3840 x 2160 at 30Hz.
Supports: Deep Color 12 Bit
Supports: 268.5 MHz
It is compatible with new Apple MacBook Pro, MacBook, and other USB3.2 Gen1 Type-C supported devices with support for DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode over USB C.
Please refer to your device’s user manual to confirm the specification and functionality of the USB3.2 Gen1 Type-C port.
There are no reviews yet.