- Manufacturer Part Number: DVM26S1T8/4G
- Memory Size: 4 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Memory Voltage: 1.20 V
- Memory Speed: 2666 MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-2666/PC4-21333
- Error Checking: Non-ECC
- Signal Processing: Unbuffered
- CAS Latency: CL19
- Number of Pins: 260-pin
- Form Factor: SoDIMM
- Thickness: 145.7 mil
- Width: 1.2″
- Length: 2.7″
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Why choose Dataram Value Memory?
- Competitive Prices
- Memory Developed by the Memory Experts
- Wide Selection of Capacities and Configurations in DDR4 and DDR3
- Partnerships with Leading DRAM Suppliers
- Tested and Validated in Dataram’s ISO9001 Certified Facilities
- Superior Quality, Reliability, Compatibility and Performance
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Technical Support
- Fast Delivery
No other memory company in the world can match our nearly 50 years of experience as an independent memory supplier. Our longevity, skilled expertise, and personalized touch makes Dataram the perfect choice for your memory needs.
Manufactured and Tested to Industry Standards
Dataram Value Memory is perfect for system builders, integrators, and end-users who are looking for competitively priced, high-quality memory that meets or exceeds industry standards. Value Memory is fully compliant with Joint Electron Device Engineering Council (JEDEC) specifications, is 100% tested, and backed by Dataram’s Lifetime Warranty.
As a manufacturer for 50 years, Dataram has delivered unique memory solutions to enterprise customers and OEM’s throughout the world, including 70 Fortune 100 companies. Our reputation as the most responsive, flexible, caring and supportive company is what separates Dataram from other memory vendors.