- Manufacturer Part Number: JG912A
- Total Number of Network Ports: 8
- Modular: No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Layer Supported: 2
- Manageable: Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor:
- Wall Mountable
- Height: 1.7″
- Width: 10.5″
- Depth: 6.4″
- Weight (Approximate): 2.20 lb
The HP 1620 Switch Series are entry configurable switches for small business networking, a step up from unmanaged devices, with features to enhance network security, performance and reliability.
These Gigabit switches are plug-and-play out of the box, yet network operation can be fine-tuned through features available from a simple web browser-based GUI, if necessary. Enhance security using Virtual LANs, link aggregation or IGMP snooping boost uplink performance and loop prevention enhances network reliability.
The series consists of 8-, 24-, and 48-port 10/100/1000BASE-T models each providing non-blocking Gigabit per port performance. All models can be rack mounted and include the necessary rack mounting hardware; the 8-port model can also be wall mounted. All models come with internal power supplies and localized power cord removing the need to manage external power adapters. The 8-, and 24 port models are fanless for silent operation. All models come with HP Limited Lifetime Warranty.