- Manufacturer Part Number: EDU-JUN-JIR
- Training Type: Course
- Training Subject: Junos Intermediate Routing (JIR)
- Maximum Course Duration: 2 Day
- Target Audience:
- This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring devices running the Junos OS.
- JIR is an intermediate-level course.
This two-day course provides students with intermediate routing knowledge and configuration examples. The course includes an overview of protocol-independent routing features, load balancing and filter-based forwarding, OSPF, BGP, IP tunneling, and high availability (HA) features. This course is based on the Junos operating system Release 10.1R1.8.
Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the Junos OS and monitoring device operations.
There are no reviews yet.