- Manufacturer Part Number: XFP-10G-MM-SR-NP
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Total Number of Ports: 1
- Connector Type: LC
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC Duplex 10GBase-SR
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard:
- 62.5 µm
- 50 µm
- Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
- Form Factor: Hot-swappable
This product is Guaranteed 100% Compatible with the Manufacturer Original. The 10-Gigabit XFP transceiver module is a hot-swappable I/O device that plugs into 10-Gigabit ports. The XFP transceiver connects the electrical circuitry of the system with the optical network. The XFP transceiver is a static-sensitive device. Always use an ESD wrist strap or similar individual grounding device when handling XFP transceivers or coming into contact with system modules.
There are no reviews yet.