- Manufacturer Part Number: A50FBLCSC2
- Cable Type: Fiber Optic
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Fiber Optic Mode: Multi-mode
- Core/Cladding Diameter: 50/125 µm
- Cable Length: 6.56 ft
- Connector on First End: 2 x LC Male Network
- Connector on Second End: 2 x SC Male Network
- Jacket Type: LSZH
- Device Supported: Network Device
- Color: Aqua
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Deliver fast, reliable, data transfers, safely, over high end networking equipment
The A50FBLCSC2 2-meter (6.6ft), 10 Gigabit, Aqua Multimode 50/125 Duplex LSZH Fiber Patch Cable is terminated with one LC (male) connector and one SC (male) connector and is composed of 50/125 micron OM3 aqua fiber to deliver reliable data transfers at blinding speeds making it perfect for fiber cable runs between multiple backbone switches, hubs and routers as well as higher end networking equipment.
Suited for a broad range of environments, A50FBLCSC2 is housed in a flame retardant, LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket, taking safety to a new level by ensuring minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion in the event of a fire – making it the best choice for a wide range of environments, including industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
There are no reviews yet.