- Manufacturer Part Number: FIBSTST1
- Cable Type: Fiber Optic
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Fiber Optic Mode: Multi-mode
- Core/Cladding Diameter: 62.5/125 µm
- Cable Length: 3.28 ft
- Connector on First End: 2 x ST Male Network
- Connector on Second End: 2 x ST Male Network
- Flame Retardant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Halogen Free
- Device Supported: Network Device
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbit/s
- Weight (Approximate): 1.10 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
The FIBSTST1 1-meter (3.3ft) Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable is terminated at both ends with ST (male) connectors, to provide the necessary connection between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks.
This ST-ST patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire. Making it ideal for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
To ensure optimum performance, our multimode fiber duplex cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
Backed by Lifetime Warranty, our ST-ST Multimode Fiber Patch cable is guaranteed to provide long-lasting dependability, and top quality performance.
There are no reviews yet.