- Manufacturer Part Number: NLBL-9F-CAT6A-PATCH
- Cable Type: Category 6a
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Cable Length: 9 ft
- Connector Type on First End: RJ-45 Network – Male
- Connector on First End Details: 1 x RJ-45 Network – Male
- Connector Type on Second End: RJ-45 Network – Male
- Connector on Second End Details: 1 x RJ-45 Network – Male
- Connector Plating: Gold
- EMI/RF Protection
- Snag Resistant
- Strain Relief
- Minimized Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT)
- PVC Free
- Damage Resistant
- Bend Resistant
- Shielding: Yes
- Jacket Type: LSZH
- Device Supported: Network Device
- American Wire Gauge: 27 AWG
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbit/s
- Boot Type:
- Number of Pairs: 4
- Product Color: Blue
- Product Material:
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Weight (Approximate): 0.22 lb
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Cat6a Ethernet Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen (LSZH) Shielded cables support Multi-Gigabit/Multi-speed 1/2.5/5Gbps/10Gbp connections. It offers robust protection against electromagnetic interference (EMI/RFI) and noise, ensuring a fast, safe, and reliable network.
Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen (LSZH) CAT6A Ethernet Cable
LSZH Cat6a Network Cables are more eco-friendly than PVC cables. In the event of a fire, LSZH cables produce low levels of corrosive fumes and smoke. Low levels of acrid combustion pollutants promote increased visibility, resulting in safe and quick building evacuations by staff and first responders.
100W Power over Ethernet (PoE++)
This high performance Ethernet cable complies with the IEEE 802.3bt-2018 standard. It supports 100W PoE++, providing ample power to Type 4 PoE devices.
RJ45 Connectors with Snagless Clips
The Cat6a cable features snag-less connectors. Snagless molded boots protect the tab/latch on each RJ45 connector. The boots prevent the cable from snagging during cable routing and/or installation into network devices.
The molded boots feature integrated strain reliefs that prevent sharp connector/cable angles at the termination points.
This product is backed for life, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.