The Supermicro SuperServer SYS-5019S-M-G1585L is ideal and customizable for Web Server, Mail Server, DNS, Web Hosting, Network Appliance, Communications Server, Firewall, Security Appliance, Internet of Things (IoT) applications where data aggregation and local analytics is needed. You can use this system as a general purpose server with Windows, Linux or other Operating System for general Data Center & Private Cloud applications or bundle with your own software application to make it a dedicated appliance. The data from these front end servers and appliances can be sent to the cloud for Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) insights and applications. Very suitable as a Media/Content Streaming Server with support for Intel Quick Sync Video.
- Single socket FCBGA 1440 supports Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1585L v5, 4-Core, 8 Threads, 45W
- Intel® C236 chipset
- 4x 3.5″ Hot-swap SATA3 bays w/ RAID
- Up to 64GB ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM DDR4-2133MHz; 4 DIMM slots
- 1 PCI-E 3.0 x8 (in x16) AOC slot
- 2x 1GbE ports with Intel® i350
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 and KVM with Dedicated LAN
- I/O ports: 1 VGA, 1 COM, 2 USB 3.0 (front/rear), USB 2.0
- 350W Platinum Level Power Supply
- Product Type: Server Barebone (chassis, motherboard, power supply)
- Manufacturer Part Number: SYS-5019S-M-G1585L
For complete system configuration with CPU, memory, hard drive etc, please select a Dihuni OptiReady model below (if listed) or use ‘Request Quote’ or contact us by email or phone.
There are no reviews yet.