- Manufacturer Part Number: C3210-1039
- Total Number of Ports: 1
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Media Type Supported:
- Twisted Pair
- Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
- Fiber Optic Wavelength: 850 nm
- Maximum Distance Supported: 1804.46 ft
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard:
- 62.5/125 µm
- 50/125 µm
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Number of SFP Slots: 1
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology:
- Power Source: DC
- Form Factor: Internal
- Height: 3.4″
- Width: 0.9″
- Depth: 6.5″
- Weight (Approximate): 1 lb
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
The ION C3210 device provides an interface between 10/100/1000Base-T ports and 1000Base-SX/LX ports allowing users to integrate fiber optic cabling into 10/100/1000Base-T copper environments.
Operating at Layer 2, this converter not only converts copper to fiber, it also does Rate conversion, converting 10/100/1000Base-T copper to 1000Base fiber.
Applications include: integrate fiber into copper based networking environments and bridging legacy 10/100 devices into a Gigabit Backbone.
There are no reviews yet.