Niagara 4 IoT Platform is an open, Java-based framework that can connect almost any embedded device or system—regardless of manufacturer or communication protocol. It includes a comprehensive graphical toolset that lets you build rich applications in a drag-and-drop environment and easily manage your assets using a standard web browser. The Niagara software platform connects millions of devices globally and enables smart buildings, smart factories, smart cities and other IoT applications where edge device data and analytics is necessary for creating meaningful use cases.
- Niagara Software License Only for Upgrade. Supports up to 25 devices and 1250 points
- Open Tridium Niagara Software Framework supports industry standard protocols like BacNet, ModBus, LON, Niagara, OBIX, PLC, SCADA, OPC
- No coding necessary. Wiresheet based programming for non-programmers
- Thousands of connectivity drivers from Niagara Community or create your own driver easily using SDK
- Scalable solution that can handle millions of devices and data points
- Modern and easy to use HTML5 interface
- IoT Infrastructure site-wide search capabilities – supports multi organizations and multi-sites with Niagara Supervisor
- Supports real time monitoring of edge data
- Open NICs – works with any WorkBench connection.
- Part # DEVICE-UP-25
This is a software license only product that can be bought after initial JACE 8000 purchase.