The Niagara 4 Supervisor is an IoT (Internet of Things) software platform used in server-class applications. It makes managing all buildings at an enterprise level possible, giving facilities managers the ability to quickly respond to problems and insights to optimize their system. The Niagara 4 Supervisor allows multiple Niagara-based JACE controllers, along with other IP-based controllers and field devices, to be networked together. It serves real-time graphical information to standard Web-browser clients and provides server-level functions. These functions include centralized data logging/trending, archiving to external databases, alarming, dashboarding, system navigation, master scheduling, database management, and integration with other enterprise software applications through an XML interface (oBIX standard). Also, it provides a comprehensive graphical engineering toolset for application development.
- Niagara Supervisor Software License Only. Unlimited Niagara Network Connections for Managing JACEs and Connected Field Devices
- Includes initial 18 months support/maintenance; for additional support please select options
- Centralized system management
- Quickly navigate to individual buildings using tags to diagnose problems
- Compare data between buildings
- Export system data to external databases
- Integrate BAS to other enterprise applications
- Integrate to other applications, such as work order management, analytics, etc
- Single tool used to program JACE controllers and Supervisor
- Remotely back up JACE applications to Supervisor
- Batch provisioning of JACE firmware upgrades from Supervisor
- Robust built-in analytic capabilities supported by standard Niagara components and visualizations
- Compatibility with Niagara Analytics 2.0, adding data source, functional and mathematical programming blocks to enable sophisticated analytic algorithms
- Tridium /Vykon Part # S-N4-UNL bundled with SUP-UNL-SMA-INIT
Niagara 4 Supervisor data sheet
This is a software license only product. We will email you the Supervisor license after you place the order with us. Please also enter your Niagara Host ID and submit along with the order.
Tridium Niagara 4 S-N4-UNL Supervisor Software License: Unlimited Niagara Network Connections
Many open protocol IP drivers are included with Niagara 4. Others can be purchased separately à la carte. For an up-to-date list of supported drivers, visit our resource library on tridium.com.
In any given Niagara system, the Niagara Supervisor must be running the highest version of any Niagara instance in the architecture. When connecting to JACEs that are running older versions of Niagara, these compatibility guidelines apply:
- Niagara AX: Niagara 4 Supervisors can connect to JACEs running Niagara AX versions 3.6u4, 3.7u1, 3.8R and higher.
- R2: Niagara AX and Niagara 4 Supervisors can connect to JACEs running R2 through the oBIX XML interface only. oBIX is included in all Niagara AX and Niagara 4 Supervisors as a means of integrating Niagara-based Release 2 (R2) JACEs. With Niagara Release 2.3.522 or higher, the oBIX driver can be added to expose all data points, schedules, trends and alarms to a Niagara AX or Niagara 4 system. This oBIX driver is both a client and a server.
PLATFORM REQUIREMENTS FOR NIAGARA 4
Niagara 4 Supervisors may run acceptably on lower-rated platforms, or may even require more powerful platforms, depending on the application, number of data points integrated, data poll rate, number of concurrent users, performance expectations, etc.
- Processor: Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2640 x64 (or better), compatible with dual- and quad-core processors
- Operating System: Windows 10, 64-bit Windows 8.1 Enterprise, 2012 R2 Standard, RHEL-7
- Memory: 1 GB minimum, 4 GB or more recommended for larger systems
- Hard Drive: 4 GB minimum, more recommended depending on archiving requirements
- Display: Video card and monitor capable of displaying 1024 x 768 pixel resolution or greater
- Network Support: Ethernet adapter (10/100 Mb with RJ-45 connector)
- Connectivity: Full-time high-speed ISP connection recommended for remote site access (i.e., T1, ADSL, cable modem) and IPv6 compliant
Platform requirements for older versions of Niagara Supervisors are included in the Release Notes for each particular version.
Niagara 4 Open IoT Platform
There are no reviews yet.