Supermicro Embedded Boards Featuring Intel Xeon® D Processors
Intel® Xeon® processor D product family, network series of processors, provides additional advancements at the edge of the network. Supporting delivery of intelligence at the network edge, this product delivers the performance and advanced intelligence of Intel’s server-class Xeon® processors in a system-on-a-chip (SOC) form factor, supporting deployments in dense, rugged environments outside of the data center. Network Series processors include up to four integrated Intel® Ethernet 10 GbE adapters and integrated Intel® QuickAssist™ Technology (Intel® QAT), enabling further reduction in the product footprint while also increasing the amount of securely processed and compressed data at the network edge. Infrastructure applications include midrange routers, network appliances, security appliances, wireless base stations, embedded midrange Internet of Things (IoT) devices, entry networking, midrange storage area network (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS) appliances, warm cloud storage, and more.
“Supermicro is expanding our Embedded Building Blocks with a new IoT gateway product that provides complete edge-to-cloud solutions for data aggregation and analytics. The addition of this new class of device to our embedded server and storage solutions provides maximum flexibility to configure scalable computing infrastructure optimized for enterprise, commercial and industrial automation applications.”
Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro
Server Systems Management
Supermicro Server Manager (SSM) provides capabilities to monitor the health of server components including memory, hard drives and RAID controllers. It enables the datacenter administrator to monitor and manage power usage across all Supermicro servers allowing users to maximize their CPU payload while mitigating the risk of tripped circuit. Firmware upgrades on Supermicro servers became easier now with a couple of clicks. Administrators can now mount an ISO image on multiple servers and reboot the servers with those images. The tool also provides pre-defined reports and many more features that will make managing Supermicro servers simpler. Download the SSM_brochure for more info or download Supermicro SuperDoctor® device monitoring and management software.
- Mfr Part Number: X10SDV-TLN4F-O
- CPU (Included): Intel Xeon D-1540 Processor; Support up to 45W TDP (Eight-Core)
- Chipset: System on Chip
- Memory: 4x DDR4-2133/ 1600/ 1333MHz DIMM Slots, Support up to 128GB ECC/REG Memory or up to 64GB ECC/Non-ECC Unbuffered Memory
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot; 1x M.2 Slot (M key for SSD, 2242/2280, PCI-Express 3.0 x4)
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports (via SoC)
- LAN: Dual 10GbE LAN & Intel i350-AM2 Dual-Port Gigabit Ethernet Controller, 1x Realtek RTL8201N PHY (dedicated IPMI)
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 4x USB 2.0 Ports (via headers), 2x RJ45 LAN Ports, 2x RJ45 10GBase-T Ports, 1x RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN Port
- Form Factor: Mini-ITX, 6.7 x 6.7 inch / 17.0 x 17.0 cm
- Intel Xeon D-1540 is included with this motherboard.
- RoHS Compliant