Congratulations to Mark Zuckerberg on receiving an honorary degree from Harvard University today recognizing his unparalleled contribution to technology and the world! With almost 2 billion users, Mark has probably gone beyond what he initially thought when he embarked on an idea of using the internet to connect people, not just computers. I was particularly struck with his graduation speech in a video feed tweeted by CBS where Mark said, “Ideas don’t come out fully formed..they only become clear when you work on them…you just have to get started”. Continue reading Ideas Don’t Come Fully Formed; You Just Have to Get Started : Mark Zuckerberg @Harvard
From your toothbrush to cars, everything is getting connected to the internet. As per Cisco, by 2020, 50 billion devices are expected to connect to the internet generating over $19 Trillion of economic benefit. As devices are getting connected to the internet and being managed remotely, there are a lot of use cases that are emerging to make our daily lives better.
- Why It Makes Sense for SAS to Offer Internet of Things (IoT) Analytics?
- NVIDIA Tesla V100 IaaS & PaaS : GPU Public Cloud or On Premises for Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things (IoT)?
- Top Five Internet of Things (IoT) Predictions for 2018 : Smart Home Assistants, Artificial Intelligence (AI), GPU Computing Shaping Digital Transformation
- SuperComputing #SC17 Belongs to NVIDIA GPU, AMD EPYC, Liquid Cooling and Dense Servers for Artificial Intelligence and Deep/Machine Learning
- A Well Spent Rainy New York Day with Supermicro, Intel and Time, Inc Talking Data Center Transformation for a Digital World
Are you ready for a new venture in your career? We are always looking for bright talented individuals with IT infrastructure engineering, technology, sales and marketing experience.